- Base fabric: 100% cotton, 300 g/m2, water-repellent impregnated (300 mm HH), anti-rot and anti-mold treated
- Frame: galvanised and passivated steel poles (⌀ 22.0 mm × 1.0 mm), including two standing poles (183 cm) and one ridge poles (200 cm)
- Suitable for accommodation: up to 4 people
- Tent dimensions: width 240 cm, depth 280 cm, ridge height 183 cm, side height 75 cm
- Living area: 6.70 m2
- Weight: 11.60 kg
- Tent code: 300/205
The ZLATOROG tent was developed at the request and in accordance with the needs and proposals of scouts, elders of Slovenian scout families and the Scout Association of Slovenia. It is based on a model known to Slovenian scouts as “SAVICA”.
This is a scout canvas tent with a modern design for 4 people. It is great for children’s play in your garden and is made of 100% TenCate cotton. Cotton fabric has excellent properties of ventilation and humidity regulation, which ensure a pleasant climate in the tent, while the material is resistant to all weather conditions. The tent is bottomless. The elevated sides of the tent allow for better utilisation, as they allow sitting by the sides, and thus increase the usability of the entire floor area. Large windows on the doors and sides allow for brightness and good ventilation of the tent.
Due to cooperation with world-renowned suppliers, many years of experience and tradition, we acknowledge a 5-year warranty.
Instructions for setting up a tent
- Unfold the tent and tie the (150 cm long) ropes to the fastening (triangle) units around the roof.
- Assemble the frame poles (2 standing poles, 1 ridge pole).
- Tighten the bottom of the tent with strong pegs and insert the frame into the tent.
- Insert the tips of the standing poles through the rings on the roof and continue the installation on the outside of the tent.
- By tightening the ropes, you achieve the correct tension of the tent canvas and a nice appearance.
Dismantling the tent
Disassemble the tent in the reverse order of installation. Remove all the pegs and store them in the accessory packaging.
Tent packing and storage
Pack exclusively completely dry canvas parts. If this is not possible, dry them as soon as you arrive at the storage place.
Tent maintenance and cleaning
Brush the canvas parts and, if necessary, wash them with a jet of water. Use only a softer brush. Spread out the tent and let it dry. Washed the frame and let it dry. Canvas, frame parts, and all accessories should be packed and stored exclusively completely dry. Machine washing, dry-cleaning, or bleaching of canvas parts is not allowed. Ironing or tumble drying them is also not allowed.
Tears and other damage to the outer canvas should be repaired by the manufacturer.
Use of insect repellents
The canvas of the tent is factory impregnated. Impregnation prevents water from passing through the canvas. Spraying insect repellent over the surface of the canvas will damage the impregnation, therefore you can expect water seepage in the area where the agent was applied. Subsequent impregnation of the canvas with impregnating agents will not be deep. Consequently, the impregnation will not be permanent. It will be necessary to replace the canvas or sew a new canvas. We suggest you apply insect repellents to yourself outside the tent to prevent damaging the canvas.
Šotor je običajno enobarven. Standardna barva je »Beige 37345« bež, šotor pa lahko naredimo tudi v drugih prikazanih barvah in barvnih kombinacijah.
- Field beds
- Field sleeping mats