Modified canvas tent, based on the Tabornik model, great for children’s play in your garden. Made of 100% TenCate cotton and is bottomless.
- A product with tradition
- Quick to set up
- Selection of quality input materials that provide a favourable climate in the room
- 5-year warranty
- Slovenian product
- 100% sustainable product
- Base fabric: 100% cotton, 300 g/m2, water-repellent impregnated (300 mm HH), anti-rot and anti-mold treated
- Two-layer window: mesh + canvas lid
- Closing system: lacing (ribbons and rings)
- Frame: galvanised and passivated steel, ⌀ 22 × 1 mm, 2 standing poles (183 cm), 1 ridge poles (200 cm)
- Accommodation for: 4 persons
- Tent dimensions (+ apse): width: 240 cm, length: 200 (+80) cm, ridge height: 185 cm, side height: 75 cm
- Living area: 6.7 m2
- Weight: 12.6 kg
- Tent code: 300/205
Traditional scout canvas tent ZLATOROG is distinguished by a modern design. It was developed at the request and in accordance with the needs and proposals of scouts, elders of Slovenian scout families and the Scout Association of Slovenia. It is based on a model known to Slovenian scouts as Savica.
The tent is suitable for accommodation of 4 persons. It is great for a children’s play in the garden. Raised sides of the tent allow for better utilisation, as they allow sitting next to the sides. Large windows on the doors and sides allow for brightness and good airiness of the interior. The canvas is made of TenCate cotton fabric with excellent properties of ventilation and humidity regulation. It ensures a pleasant climate in the tent and is resistant to all weather conditions. The tent is bottomless. Setting it up is easy and fast.
Due to cooperation with world-renowned suppliers, many years of experience and tradition, we acknowledge a 5-year warranty.
Instructions for setting up a tent
- Unfold the tent and tie the (150 cm long) ropes to the fastening (triangle) units around the roof.
- Assemble the frame poles (two standing poles, one ridge pole).
- Tighten the bottom of the tent with strong pegs and insert the frame into the tent.
- Insert the tips of the standing poles through the rings on the roof and continue the installation on the outside of the tent.
- By tightening the ropes, you achieve the correct tension of the tent canvas and a nice appearance.
Dismantling the tent
Disassemble the tent in the reverse order of installation. Remove all the pegs and store them in the accessory packaging.
Tent packing and storage
Pack exclusively completely dry canvas parts. If this is not possible, dry them as soon as you arrive at the storage place.
Tent maintenance and cleaning
Brush the canvas parts and, if necessary, wash them with a jet of water. Use only a softer brush. Spread out the tent and let it dry. Washed the frame and let it dry. Canvas, frame parts, and all accessories should be packed and stored completely dry. Machine washing, dry-cleaning, or bleaching of canvas parts is not allowed. Ironing or tumble drying them is also not allowed.
Tears and other damage to the outer canvas should be repaired by the manufacturer.
Use of insect repellents
The canvas of the tent is factory impregnated. Impregnation prevents water from passing through the canvas. Spraying insect repellent over the surface of the canvas will damage the impregnation, causing possible water seepage in the area where the agent was applied. Subsequent impregnation of the canvas with impregnating agents will not be deep. Consequently, the impregnation will not be permanent. It will be necessary to replace the canvas or sew a new canvas. We suggest you apply insect repellents to yourself outside the tent to prevent damaging the canvas.
Water repellent fabric
Automatic humidity control
UV resistant fabric
Mold and rot resistant fabric
Šotor je običajno enobarven. Standardna barva je »Beige 37345« bež, šotor pa lahko naredimo tudi v drugih prikazanih barvah in barvnih kombinacijah.
- Flat or trough bottom
- Additional external roof
- Shower and toilet cubicles
- Hanging lockers
- Hanging pockets and organizers
- Weighting bags (for anchoring on a hard surface)
- Field beds
- Off-road cushions and beds
Submit an inquiry
Where we are
Šaranovičeva cesta 36b
1230 Vir pri Domžalah
+386(0)1 721 94 78