- Base fabric: 100% TenCate cotton, 300 g/m2, water-repellent impregnated (300 mm HH), anti-rot and anti-mold treated
- Two-layer window: mesh + canvas lid
- Closing system: YKK zippers, key with two pendants
- Bottom: durable PE fabric
- Frame: galvanised and passivated steel, ⌀ 22 × 1 mm, 2 adjustable A-frames (183 cm), 1 adjustable standing pole (180 cm), 1 adjustable ridge pole (400 cm)
- Accommodation for: 4 persons
- Tent dimensions: width (+ canopy): 240 cm, length: 263 (+ 137) cm, ridge height: 180 cm, side height: 40 cm
- Living area: 6.6 m2 ; total area: 9.9 m2
- Weight: 23,5 kg
- Tent code: 300/206
Traditional scout canvas tent LOOX is distinguished by a modern design. It has been developed at the request and in accordance with the needs and proposals of scouts, elders of Slovenian scout families and the Scout Association of Slovenia.
This is a popular camping tent, suitable for accommodation of 4 persons. The frame is shifted along the sides, resulting in a larger and more useful floor plan. It offers plenty of storage space and has a built-in durrable PE bottom in the living area of the tent. Ventilation openings on the sides and windows at the back of the tent allow for brightness and airiness of the interior. The canopy extends the usable floor plan by 137 cm in length (3.29 m²). This provides extra space in front of the entrance, protected from the weather (sun, rain, etc.). It further helps to cool the interior of the tent since the front door can be completely open, and yet the effects of the sun do not reach the inside. The canvas is made of TenCate cotton fabric with excellent properties of ventilation and humidity regulation. It ensures a pleasant climate in the tent and is resistant to all weather conditions.
Due to cooperation with world-renowned suppliers, many years of experience and tradition, we acknowledge a 5-year warranty.
Instructions for setting up a tent
- Unfold the tent and first attach the bottom of the sleeping part of the tent.
- Assemble two side poles with a connector and place them in associated spots in the tent.
- Route the ridge pole through the rings using the tips of the connector and hang the rings of the ride part of the canvas on the same tips.
- Secure the tent by tightening the corner ropes of the roof.
- Continue to the front of the tent and connect the canvas roof through the hole in the ridge part of the roof via the rear set of side poles and the connector.
- Tighten the front of the tent with ropes on the roof.
- By tightening the ropes, you achieve the correct tension of the tent canvas and a nice appearance.
- Secure the bottom by hammering in the pegs, which also achieves the right tension of the sides.
Dismantling the tent
Disassemble the tent in the reverse order of installation. Remove all the pegs and store them in the accessory packaging.
Tent packing and storage
Pack completely dry canvas parts. If this is not possible, dry them as soon as you arrive at the storage place.
Tent maintenance and cleaning
Brush the canvas parts and, if necessary, wash them with a jet of water. Use only a softer brush. Spread out the tent and let it dry. Washed the frame and let it dry. Machine washing, dry-cleaning, or bleaching of canvas parts is not allowed. Ironing or tumble drying them is also not allowed.
Tears and other damage to the outer canvas should be repaired by the manufacturer.
Use of insect repellents
The canvas of the tent is factory impregnated. Impregnation prevents water from passing through the canvas. Spraying insect repellent over the surface of the canvas will damage the impregnation, causing possible water seepage in the area where the agent was applied. Subsequent impregnation of the canvas with impregnating agents will not be deep. Consequently, the impregnation will not be permanent. It will be necessary to replace the canvas or sew a new canvas. We suggest you apply insect repellents to yourself outside the tent to prevent damaging the canvas.
- Flat or trough bottom
- Additional external roof
- Shower and toilet cubicles
- Hanging lockers
- Hanging pockets and organizers
- Weighting bags (for anchoring on a hard surface)
- Field beds
- Off-road cushions and beds