- Base fabric: 100% cotton, 300 g/m2, water-repellent impregnated (300 mm HH), anti-rot and anti-mold treated
- Two-layer window: mesh + canvas lid
- Closing system: lacing (ribbons and rings)
- Frame: galvanised and passivated steel, ⌀ 22 × 1.0 mm, 2 standing poles (173 cm), 1 ridge poles (200 cm)
- Accommodation for: 2 persons
- Tent dimensions: width: 220 cm, length; 200 cm, ridge height: 175 cm, side heigh:t 75 cm
- Living area: 4.4 m2
- Weight: 10 kg
- Tent code: 300/202
Traditional scout canvas tent HISTRIA with a modern design has been developed at the request and in accordance with the needs and proposals of scouts of Slovenia and Croatia.
The tent is suitable for accommodation of 2 people. The tent is quick to set up. It is also suitable for competitions and training of young scouts. The entrance is closed by a lacing system with ribbons and rings. There is also a window on the backside of the tent that brings light into the interior. The canvas is made of TenCate cotton fabric with excellent properties of ventilation and humidity regulation. It ensures a pleasant climate in the tent and is resistant to all weather conditions. The tent is bottomless.
Due to cooperation with world-renowned suppliers, many years of experience and tradition, we acknowledge a 5-year warranty.
Instructions for setting up a tent
- Unfold the tent and tie the short ropes (40 cm long) to the lower rings.
- Assemble the frame poles (two standing, one ridge).
- Place a standing pole right next to the entrance and attach the ridge pole with holes to the tip of a standing pole.
- Insert the second standing pole into the hole at the other end of the standing pole.
- Place rings on the ridge part of the canvas on the tips of the standing poles.
- Continue the work outside the tent, whereby tightening the ropes you achieve the correct tension of the tent canvas and a nice appearance.
Dismantling the tent
Disassemble the tent in the reverse order of installation. Remove all the pegs and store them in the accessory packaging.
Tent packing and storage
Pack exclusively completely dry canvas parts. If this is not possible, dry them as soon as you arrive at the storage place.
Tent maintenance and cleaning
Brush the canvas parts and, if necessary, wash them with a jet of water. Use only a softer brush. Spread out the tent and let it dry. Washed the frame and let it dry. Canvas, frame parts, and all accessories should be packed and stored completely dry. Machine washing, dry-cleaning, or bleaching of canvas parts is not allowed. Ironing or tumble drying them is also not allowed.
Tears and other damage to the outer canvas should be repaired by the manufacturer.
Use of insect repellents
The canvas of the tent is factory impregnated. Impregnation prevents water from passing through the canvas. Spraying insect repellent over the surface of the canvas will damage the impregnation, causing possible water seepage in the area where the agent was applied. Subsequent impregnation of the canvas with impregnating agents will not be deep. Consequently, the impregnation will not be permanent. It will be necessary to replace the canvas or sew a new canvas. We suggest you apply insect repellents to yourself outside the tent to prevent damaging the canvas.
- Flat or trough bottom
- Additional external roof
- Shower and toilet cubicles
- Hanging lockers
- Hanging pockets and organizers
- Weighting bags (for anchoring on a hard surface)
- Field beds
- Off-road cushions and beds