- Base fabric: 100% cotton, 300 g/m2, water-repellent impregnated (300 mm HH), anti-rot and anti-mold treated
- Two-layer window: mesh + canvas lid
- Closing system: lacing (ribbons and rings)
- Frame: ⌀ 22 × 1 mm, galvanised and passivated steel, 2x 3-piece standing pole (173 cm), 1x 3-piece ridge pole (200 cm)
- Accommodation for: 2 persons
- Tent dimensions: width: 220 cm, length; 200 cm, ridge height: 175 cm, side heigh:t 75 cm
- Living area: 4.4 m2
- Weight: 10 kg
- Tent code: 300/202
Traditional scout canvas tent HISTRIA with a modern design has been developed at the request and in accordance with the needs and proposals of scouts of Slovenia and Croatia.
The tent is suitable for accommodation of 2 people. The tent is quick to set up. It is also suitable for competitions and training of young scouts. The entrance is closed by a lacing system with ribbons and rings. There is also a window on the backside of the tent that brings light into the interior. The canvas is made of TenCate cotton fabric with excellent properties of ventilation and humidity regulation. It ensures a pleasant climate in the tent and is resistant to all weather conditions. The tent is bottomless.
Due to cooperation with world-renowned suppliers, many years of experience and tradition, we acknowledge a 5-year warranty.
Instructions for setting up a tent
- Unfold the tent and tie the ropes (150 cm) to the fixing clamps along the edge of the roof (“flaps”).
- Assemble the frame (2 standing poles and 1 ridge pole).
- Attach the corners of the tent with pegs.
- Place the ridge pole onto the tips of the standing poles and insert the rubber covers abover the ridge pole.
- Be careful! Adjust every ruber cover on the tip so that the wider part of the cover is looking up.
- Place the tent canvas on the prepared frame.
- Continue the installation on the outside of the tent. While tightening the ropes, you’ll achieve the correct tension of the canvas, as well as a nice appearance of the tent.
Dismantling the tent
Disassemble the tent in the reverse order of installation. Remove all the pegs and store them in the accessory packaging.
Tent packing and storage
Pack exclusively completely dry canvas parts. If this is not possible, dry them as soon as you arrive at the storage place.
Tent maintenance and cleaning
Brush the canvas parts and, if necessary, wash them with a jet of water. Use only a softer brush. Spread out the tent and let it dry. Washed the frame and let it dry. Canvas, frame parts, and all accessories should be packed and stored completely dry. Machine washing, dry-cleaning, or bleaching of canvas parts is not allowed. Ironing or tumble drying them is also not allowed.
Tears and other damage to the outer canvas should be repaired by the manufacturer.
Use of insect repellents
The canvas of the tent is factory impregnated. Impregnation prevents water from passing through the canvas. Spraying insect repellent over the surface of the canvas will damage the impregnation, causing possible water seepage in the area where the agent was applied. Subsequent impregnation of the canvas with impregnating agents will not be deep. Consequently, the impregnation will not be permanent. It will be necessary to replace the canvas or sew a new canvas. We suggest you apply insect repellents to yourself outside the tent to prevent damaging the canvas.
- Flat bottom
- Additional external roof
- Shower and toilet cubicles
- Hanging lockers
- Hanging pockets and organizers
- Weighting bags (for anchoring on a hard surface)
- Field beds
- Off-road cushions and beds