- Base fabric: 100% cotton, 300 g/m2, water-repellent impregnated (300 mm HH), anti-rot and anti-mold treated
- Frame: galvanised and passivated steel poles (⌀ 22.0 mm × 1.0 mm); including two standing poles (183 cm) and one ridge poles (200 cm)
- Suitable for accommodation: up to 2 people
- Tent dimensions: width 220 cm, depth 200 cm, ridge height 175 cm, side height 75 cm
- Living area: 4.4 m2
- Weight: 10 kg
- Tent code: 300/202
The HISTRIA tent has been developed at the request and in accordance with the needs and proposals of scouts of Slovenia and Croatia.
This is a traditional scout canvas tent with a modern design for 2-3 people. It is quick to set up and is suitable for competitions and training of young scouts. It is made of 100% TenCate cotton. Cotton fabric has excellent properties of ventilation and humidity regulation, which ensures a pleasant climate in the tent, while the material is resistant to all weather conditions. The tent is bottomless. The entrance is closed by a connection system (with ribbons and rings).
Due to cooperation with world-renowned suppliers, many years of experience and tradition, we acknowledge a 5-year warranty.
Instructions for setting up a tent
- Unfold the tent and tie the short ropes (40 cm long) to the lower rings.
- Assemble the frame poles (2 standing, 1 ridge).
- Place a standing pole right next to the entrance and attach the ridge pole with holes to the tip of a standing pole.
- Insert the second standing pole into the hole at the other end of the standing pole.
- Place rings on the ridge part of the canvas on the tips of the standing poles.
- Continue the work outside the tent, whereby tightening the ropes you achieve the correct tension of the tent canvas and a nice appearance.
Dismantling the tent
Disassemble the tent in the reverse order of installation. Remove all the pegs and store them in the accessory packaging.
Tent packing and storage
Pack exclusively completely dry canvas parts. If this is not possible, dry them as soon as you arrive at the storage place.
Tent maintenance and cleaning
Brush the canvas parts and, if necessary, wash them with a jet of water. Use only a softer brush. Spread out the tent and let it dry. Washed the frame and let it dry. Canvas, frame parts, and all accessories should be packed and stored exclusively completely dry. Machine washing, dry-cleaning, or bleaching of canvas parts is not allowed. Ironing or tumble drying them is also not allowed.
Tears and other damage to the outer canvas should be repaired by the manufacturer.
Use of insect repellents
The canvas of the tent is factory impregnated. Impregnation prevents water from passing through the canvas. Spraying insect repellent over the surface of the canvas will damage the impregnation, therefore you can expect water seepage in the area where the agent was applied. Subsequent impregnation of the canvas with impregnating agents will not be deep. Consequently, the impregnation will not be permanent. It will be necessary to replace the canvas or sew a new canvas. We suggest you apply insect repellents to yourself outside the tent to prevent damaging the canvas.
- Field beds
- Field sleeping mats