- Base fabric: 50/50% PES/TenCate cotton blend, 300 g/m2, water-repellent impregnated (300 mm HH), anti-rot and anti-mold treated
- Two-layer window: mesh + canvas lid
- Closing system: lacing (ribbons and rings)
- Bottom: tent is bottomless*
- Frame: frameless (wooden structure as a frame is not part of the tent*)
- Accommodation for: 2 persons
- Tent dimensions: width: 240 cm, length: 280 cm, ridge height: 190 cm, side height: 61 cm
- Living area: 6,7 m2
- Weight: 12 kg
- Tent code: 300/203
The traditional scout canvas tent BOHINJ is distinguished by a modern design. It has been developed at the request and in accordance with the needs and proposals of scouts, elders of Slovenian scout families, and the Scout Association of Slovenia.
Custom canvas production is also a unique opportunity for glamping tents where we adapt to your wishes.
* We present an example of good practice where the trough and the ridge are made of wood. A canvas part is hung on an upright wooden structure. The tent is thus completely protected from external influences (sun, rain, etc.) and offers increased comfort in the interior. The canvas is made of TenCate cotton fabric with excellent properties of ventilation and humidity regulation. It ensures a pleasant climate in the tent and is resistant to all weather conditions. The presented model is suitable for 2 persons and is bottomless.
Instructions for setting up a tent
- Unfold the canvas and place it over the (wooden) frame.
- Attach and tighten the canvas with ropes and pegs.
Dismantling the tent
Disassemble the tent in the reverse order of installation. Remove all the pegs and store them in the accessory packaging.
Tent packing and storage
Pack exclusively completely dry canvas parts. If this is not possible, dry them as soon as you arrive at the storage place. Remove the components from the packaging and fold them as described in the instructions below.
Tent maintenance and cleaning
Brush the canvas parts and, if necessary, wash them with a jet of water. Use only a softer brush. Spread out the tent and let it dry. Washed the frame and let it dry. Canvas, frame parts, and all accessories should be packed and stored completely dry. Machine washing, dry-cleaning, or bleaching of canvas parts is not allowed. Ironing or tumble drying them is also not allowed.
Tears and other damage to the outer canvas should be repaired by the manufacturer.
Use of insect repellents
The canvas of the tent is factory impregnated. Impregnation prevents water from passing through the canvas. Spraying insect repellent over the surface of the canvas will damage the impregnation, causing possible water seepage in the area where the agent was applied. Subsequent impregnation of the canvas with impregnating agents will not be deep. Consequently, the impregnation will not be permanent. It will be necessary to replace the canvas or sew a new canvas. We suggest you apply insect repellents to yourself outside the tent to prevent damaging the canvas.
- Flat or trough bottom
- Additional external roof
- Shower and toilet cubicles
- Hanging lockers
- Hanging pockets and organizers
- Weighting bags (for anchoring on a hard surface)
- Field beds
- Off-road cushions and beds