- Base fabric: 50/50% PES/cotton, 420 g/m2, water-repellent impregnated (300 mm HH), anti-rot and anti-mold treated
- Three-layer window:
– mesh: 100% PE, plasticised, resistant from -30 ⁰C to +70 ⁰C
– transparent foil lid: resistant from -22 ⁰C to +66 ⁰C, UV stabilised
– canvas lid: made of base fabric
- Bottom: durable PE fabric
- Frame: aluminium three-part central poles (⌀ 40.0 mm × 1.6 mm; 250 cm), one galvanised and passivated two-part steel entrance pole (⌀ 25.0 mm × 1.0 mm; 160 cm), four galvanised and passivated steel corner poles (⌀ 19.0 mm × 1.0 mm; 60 cm)
- Suitable for accommodation: up to 12 people
- Tent dimensions: width 410 cm, depth 410 cm, ridge height 250/160 cm, side height 60 cm
- Living area: 16.81 m2
- Weight: 33.50 kg
- Tent code: 300/208
Tent PERSIA is a multi-purpose group tent suitable for up to 12 people, comfortable for the whole family and at the same time suitable for garden fun.
It has a removable bottom made of durable PE fabric, which also serves as a tent packing bag. At the back, there is a large window with a mesh, a lid made of PVC foil, and a lid made of fabric. Due to the fabrics used, the tent is bright and airy in itself, and the large entrance door with the large window on the opposite side further increases the feeling of airiness. The climate in the tent is therefore extremely pleasant. The entire tent is mounted on a composite central aluminum pole, the entrance is held by a steel pole, and the sides are held in shape by the steel corner poles. The sides of the tent, 60 cm high, are lifting, which means that the tent can be used in three versions, as:
- a usual group tent,
- with raised sides to increase the airiness of the room,
- an aesthetic canopy/sunshade with a large surface with the bottom removed.
Due to cooperation with world-renowned suppliers, many years of experience and tradition, we acknowledge a 5-year warranty.
Instructions for setting up a tent
- Unfold and stretch the tent and secure the bottom.
- Assemble the (250 cm long) central pole and lift the tent.
- Attach the (60 cm long) corner poles so that the tent stands in an approximate shape.
- Assemble the (160 cm long) entrance pole, place it in the associated place next to the entrance and tighten the rope.
- Connect the corner poles to the ropes and tighten them.
- Gradually tighten the remaining ropes by moving around the tent. By tightening the ropes, you achieve the correct tension of the tent canvas and a nice appearance.
Dismantling the tent
Disassemble the tent in the reverse order of installation. Remove all the pegs and store them in the accessory packaging.
Tent packing and storage
Pack exclusively completely dry canvas parts. If this is not possible, dry them as soon as you arrive at the storage place.
Tent maintenance and cleaning
Brush the canvas parts and, if necessary, wash them with a jet of water. Use only a softer brush. Spread out the tent and let it dry. Washed the frame and let it dry. Canvas, frame parts, and all accessories should be packed and stored exclusively completely dry. Machine washing, dry-cleaning, or bleaching of canvas parts is not allowed. Ironing or tumble drying them is also not allowed.
Tears and other damage to the outer canvas should be repaired by the manufacturer.
Use of insect repellents
The canvas of the tent is factory impregnated. Impregnation prevents water from passing through the canvas. Spraying insect repellent over the surface of the canvas will damage the impregnation, therefore you can expect water seepage in the area where the agent was applied. Subsequent impregnation of the canvas with impregnating agents will not be deep. Consequently, the impregnation will not be permanent. It will be necessary to replace the canvas or sew a new canvas. We suggest you apply insect repellents to yourself outside the tent to prevent damaging the canvas.
- Field beds
- Field sleeping mats