- Base fabric: 50/50% PES/cotton, 420 g/m2, water-repellent impregnated (300 mm HH), anti-rot and anti-mold treated
- Two-layer window: mesh + canvas lid
- Closing system: YKK zippers, keys with two pendants
- Bottom: durable PE fabric, the tent is stored in its own bottom
- Frame: galvanised and passivated steel, 1 central pole (⌀ 28 × 1 mm, 250 cm), 2 entrance poles (⌀ 25 × 1 mm, 160 cm), 4 corner poles (⌀ 19 × 1 mm, 60 cm)
- Accommodation for: 12 persons
- Tent dimensions: width: 410 cm, length: 410 cm, ridge height: 250/160 cm, side height: 60 cm
- Living area: 16.8 m2
- Weight: 29,3 kg
- Tent code: 300/208
Tent PERSIA is a multi-purpose group tent suitable for accommodation of 12 persons, comfortable for the whole family and at the same time suitable for garden fun.
It has a removable bottom made of durable PE fabric, which also serves as a tent packing bag. Due to the fabrics used, the tent is bright and airy in itself, and the large entrance door with the large window on the opposite side further increases the feeling of airiness. The climate in the tent is therefore extremely pleasant. The entire tent is mounted on a composite central pole and two side poles, while the sides are held in shape by four corner poles. The sides of the tent are liftable, which means that the tent can be used in three versions, as:
- a usual group tent,
- with raised sides to increase the airiness of the room,
- an aesthetic canopy/sunshade with a large surface with the bottom removed.
Due to cooperation with world-renowned suppliers, many years of experience and tradition, we acknowledge a 5-year warranty.
Instructions for setting up a tent
- Unfold and stretch the tent and secure the bottom.
- Assemble the (250 cm long) central pole and lift the tent.
- Attach the (60 cm long) corner poles so that the tent stands in an approximate shape.
- Assemble the (160 cm long) entrance pole, place it in the associated place next to the entrance and tighten the rope.
- Connect the corner poles to the ropes and tighten them.
- Gradually tighten the remaining ropes by moving around the tent. By tightening the ropes, you achieve the correct tension of the tent canvas and a nice appearance.
Dismantling the tent
Disassemble the tent in the reverse order of installation. Remove all the pegs and store them in the accessory packaging.
Tent packing and storage
Pack completely dry canvas parts. If this is not possible, dry them as soon as you arrive at the storage place.
Tent maintenance and cleaning
Brush the canvas parts and, if necessary, wash them with a jet of water. Use only a softer brush. Spread out the tent and let it dry. Washed the frame and let it dry. Canvas, frame parts, and all accessories should be packed and stored completely dry. Machine washing, dry-cleaning, or bleaching of canvas parts is not allowed. Ironing or tumble drying them is also not allowed.
Tears and other damage to the outer canvas should be repaired by the manufacturer.
Use of insect repellents
The canvas of the tent is factory impregnated. Impregnation prevents water from passing through the canvas. Spraying insect repellent over the surface of the canvas will damage the impregnation, causing possible water seepage in the area where the agent was applied. Subsequent impregnation of the canvas with impregnating agents will not be deep. Consequently, the impregnation will not be permanent. It will be necessary to replace the canvas or sew a new canvas. We suggest you apply insect repellents to yourself outside the tent to prevent damaging the canvas.
- Flat or trough bottom
- Additional external roof
- Shower and toilet cubicles
- Hanging lockers
- Hanging pockets and organizers
- Weighting bags (for anchoring on a hard surface)
- Field beds
- Off-road cushions and beds